Sunday, May 10, 2009

For my own Edward Cullen...

Not really song lyrics or anything. Just some words floating through my mind


Before you
my life was an endless
cloud covered night
filled with despair
and loneliness
and then you shot across my sky
like a million shooting stars
and I knew my life would never
be the same
It's as if I've been searching for the perfect song my whole life
and the song turned out to be you
Like all the events in my life
all of my past mistakes
it's all led me to you
and now the clouds have parted
and I can finally see the stars
and I wish upon every single one of them
that I will forever be able to whisper
I love you in your ear
My heart is yours and yours alone


I had the best time with you today. Always thinking of you and sending a million kisses your way....

No comments:

Post a Comment