Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yay the weekend is over!!!

It's funny because you never hear people say that they want the work week to start. Everyone lives for Friday's. I, once again, live for Monday's! I live for those rare, precious moments when we can do something as simple as make eye contact or send emails. Just being closer to you makes my heart race. You completely dazzle me everyday with how amazing you are- inside and out. I miss you so much babe. There were so many times today when I couldn't answer the phone and it just killed me. But I know that it won't be like this forever. We will be together. I just know it. And I am so incredibly happy just knowing that you are there. I was so lost without you. Every waking and sleeping hour, you are always in my thoughts and in my heart. I love you and I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment