Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today's events

It's amazing how unexpected life can be sometimes. I guess in those moments, the moments where you feel like your world is crashing around you or you feel completely overwhelmed or unprepared, it's in those moments that you realize who will always be there for you. Who will always want to hold your hand and tell you that everything is going to be ok. I wish I could've been there with you today. You are going through something immensely difficult and due to circumstances that we can't control right now, I couldn't physically be there to hold your hand and tell you that it was all going to be ok. I just hope you know that my heart aches because you are in pain and that I will do anything to help you through this. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment